Looking for Farm Insurance in Johnstown?
We’ve got you covered.
At MVP Insurance Agency we realize that farming is the backbone of our country, and no matter how large or small your farming operation is, we have the expertise to help properly insure your business.
Being independent, we have access to a wide range of farm insurance companies. This is important because no two farming operations are the same.
Do you understand co-insurance penalties? Do you have a farm perpetuation plan? Do you understand actual cash value, replacement cost, and functional replacement cost?
We have the flexibility to truly find you the best possible product at the best price.
How to know when you need a new Farm Insurance Agent/Company
- Do you understand co-insurance penalties?
- Does your agent re-quote your policy every year?
- Does your agent visit your farming operation?
- Does your agent explain your coverage?
- Does your agent provide you with educational materials?
- Do you have a farm perpetuation plan?
- Do you understand actual cash value, replacement cost, and functional replacement cost?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you need a new agent!
What does Farm Insurance cover?
- Vehicles & Trailers
- Buildings & Outbuildings
- Rental Value
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses
- Supplementary Coverages
- Farm Income Loss
- Borrowed or Rented Equipment
- Seed Endorsements
How much does Farm Insurance cost?
The cost of farm insurance depends greatly on the type and amount of coverages you specifically need.
Because all farming operations are different, we’ll talk with you and visit your farm to do a comprehensive needs analysis to make sure that no stone is left unturned with your coverage.
If you need assistance with your farm insurance, we’re the only number you need. A good farm insurance company does much more than give you a free hat or calendar!